Jackery Portable Power Station Explorer 1000, 1002Wh Solar Generator (Solar Panel Optional) with 3x110V/1000W AC Outlets, Solar Mobile Lithium Battery Pack for Outdoor RV/Van Camping, Emergency
Jackery was founded in Silicon Valley in 2012. With state-of-the-art R&D and manufacturing expertise, Jackery launched the first Lithium Portable Power Station in 2015. As an industry leader in portable power, Jackery specializes in providing outdoor green power solutions for explorers.
Off-grid Solar Generator, Green and Clean Power Supply
Preparing Your Solar Generator
The Explorer 1000 can be quickly recharged within 8 hours by connecting 2 SolarSaga 100W solar panelsnot included）together with an SolarSaga Y Parallel Cable (package included)
- Solar recharging steps: 1.Find the DC interface on the back of SolarSaga 100; 2.Connect the DC interfaces of 2*SolarSaga 100 with the SolarSaga Y Parallel Cable; 3. Connect the Y Parallel Cable with the Anderson input of Explorer 1000
- Recharging time varies from different location, temperature, weather etc. The actual time may be different
- Keep your portable power station away from heat and direct sunlight in order to extend its life span
Power a free life everywhere
Higher Wattage, Larger Capacity
- 1000 wattage output
- 1002Wh(46.4Ah) lithium battery
- 3 standard PURE SINE WAVE AC outlets
- 2*USB-C and 1*Quick Charge 3.0 port
- Solar panel with 126W input wattage max
- Wall outlet with 163W input wattage max
- Car outlet with 80 W input wattage max
- Generator with 163W input wattage max
Can not Support Devices Rating over 1000W
- Hair dryer
- Micro-wave oven
- Induction cooker
Van-life Power Solutions
- Easily-stored in RVs and trailers
- Ensuring more household appliances work
- No extra setup time required for portable power station comparing with the traditional RV system
Enjoy your adventures with this portable camping generator
Power Outdoors and Care Families
- Reliable backup battery power supply for refrigerator, CPAP/BiPAP, computer and etc
- Generators for home use to keep your home security system, wifi router and light charged without fear of being caught out
Multiple Outputs for Different Devices
- Electric blanket
- Travel mug
- Coffee maker
- Electric grill
- Electric pressure
- Portable Power Station Explore1000 Battery Capacity: 1002Wh (46.4Ah, 21.6V)
- 3*AC Output: 3*110V, 1000W (2000W peak)
- Car Port: DC 12V, 10A
- USB Outputs (4): 2*USB-C ports with PD, 1*USB-A port, 1*quick charge 3.0 port
- Input: 8mm DC, 12V~30V (200W Max)
- Dimensions: 13.1*9.2*11.1 in
- Weight: 22.04lbs
PS: The power station is not TSA approved
For power saving, Explorer 1000 portable power station will be turned off automatically in 12 hours when being drawn under 10W power.
Due to the big size of Jackery Power Stations & Solar Panels,PO Box address can not be accepted.
E1000 can not be used as UPS.
- 1* Solar Generator Jackery Explorer 1000 Portable Power Station (1002Wh Portable Power Station)
- 1*AC Adapter
- 1* Car Charger Cable
- 1*SolarSaga Y Parallel Cable
- 1* user guide
Q1: How to know the working times for my device?
A: Working time = 1002Wh* 0.85 / operating power of your device.
Q2: Can the Explorer 1000 be charged while using?
A:Yes, Explorer 1000 supports pass-through charging. But we don't suggest, it will cause damage to battery life.
Q3: What devices can Explorer 1000 power?
A: Please note that the AC output port can only charge/power devices that operate at less than total 1000 Watt.
Q4: Does Explorer 1000 include a built-in MPPT controller?
A: All Jackery power stations have a built-in MPPT controller.