Hiblow XP-80 Septic Air Pump
Hiblow XP-80 is Hiblows rare earth magnet pump. This pump is used for aerobic septic system units that require the introduction of oxygen. The oxygen is able to efficiently break down the waste product and the result is an environmentally safe effluent.
- Takes 0.9 amps compared to 1.6 amps for a normal Hiblow pump.
- Thermal overload protection system.
- Integral low-pressure alarm.
- Fits 500 and 600 GPD aerobic treatment systems
- 3.7 cfm (cubic feet per minute) Maximum Air Flow (@ 0 PSI)
- 80 LPM (Liters Per Minute) @ 2.13 PSI
- Operating Pressure Range: 0.73 - 3.99 PSI
- 120 VAC, 60 Hz, 0.9A, 58 Watts
- 36 dBA Measured @ 1 Meter
- Dimensions: 8.19'' L x 5.2'' W x 7.32'' H
- Rubber 90 with Hose Clamps Included
- 1/8'' Brass Alarm Connection Fitting Included