Dirty Electricity Meter by Trifield - Model EM100 - EMI Power Line Noise Analyzer - Know Your Electricity @ Home, Office, Shop - Made in USA by Alphalab, Inc.
The Trifield Meter Model EM100 measures electromagnetic interference (EMI) in a single-phase AC power line on wiring found in most buildings. With its bright OLED screen and amplitude demodulated sound feature it's the perfect tool to quickly and accurately determine the EMI on the electrical system in your home or office. Just plug the unit in (there are no knobs or switches to worry about) and read the display! Made in USA by Alphalab, Inc.
- Provides an easy to read, accurate reading of line noise up to 2V peak-to-peak
- Rated for any outlet that is 85 - 300 VAC; 50/60 Hz
- Ships with a 110V, North American power cord.
- Use your own (properly rated) cord for regions other than North America. Connector to plug MUST conform to an IEC-60320 C7 plug and MUST be rated for the appropriate voltage in your region (up to the 300 VAC limit for the unit).
- 1-Year Limited Manufacturer Warranty
|Operating Voltage:||85 - 300 VAC; 50/60 Hz|
|Voltage Reading:||85-250 VAC; Accuracy +/- 1 VAC|
|Line Noise Range:||0.1-1999.9 mVp-p AC (differential)|
|Line Noise Accuracy:||+/- 8% @ 20 KHz TO 2 MHz; within a factor of 2 from 10 kHz to 10 MHz|
|Size:||5.2 x 3.6 x 1.6 inches; 132 x 91 x 41 mm|