Blue Diamond Et 80 Septic or Pond Linear Diaphragm Air Pump
This pump will help push oxygen into the wastewater in your septic system, so that your aerobic septic system can break down waste and reduce the amount of effluent, or wastewater, that goes into the environment. If you are looking for a new septic air pump, here are a few benefits of purchasing the Blue Diamond ET80.
- All Aluminum Air Pump Chassis
- UL, TUV and CE approved.
- Weatherproof easy to service with competitively priced spares kit Suited to intermittent
- Used by original equipment manufacturers of NSF certified residential sewage treatment systems
- 75 Liter/min Air Flow is Suitable for any 500 gal (GPD) Residential Septic Tank.
- NSF certified residential sewage treatment system manufacturers.
- Uses green drive technology to lower power consumption to as little as 85 watts.
- energy efficient motors help reduce operating cost.
- Specially formulated diaphragm material for extended life of the aerator.
- Robust construction, weatherproof suited for outdoor use.
- Quiet operation less noise than a rotary vane pump. These pumps are louder than other diaphragm pumps.
- Product Dimensions - 12 x 10 x 11 inches
- Item Weight - 14.52 pounds
- Warranty - 1 Year Manufacturer Warranty